Finnabair's Store7 Dots StudioFlickrPinterestFacebookTwitterBlog

2018-04-18

Mixed media box by Nadya Drozdova


Hello everyone! Here is Nadya sharing with you my new project and video that I prepared for you. This time it is altered mixed-media box in not my usual colors.













Blue and yellow is very beautiful combo, but I think, that I was using it for the first time. I decorated the box with Prima flowers and Dusty attic chipboards using a lot of Finnabair mixed-media products.

Here is video tutorial. Hope you like it.



Nadya Drozdova


Mixed Media Place supplies:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note: leaving a comment on this website means you agree for us to store and process your data (such as user ID) for communication, education and marketing purposes. More information on our Privacy Policy is listed on the blog.