Finnabair's Store7 Dots StudioFlickrPinterestFacebookTwitterBlog

2017-11-18

Color of choice by Nadya Drozdova


Hello mixed-media fans!
Here is Nadya again sharing with you my new Lo and Video tutorial which I`ve prepared for you.



I made this Lo with New collection by 7 Dots Studio "Paint Chips". Collection is very bright and colorful!



I created the background with Finnabair art basics and alcohol inks by Ranger. Also I was using a lot of acrylic paints.



Hope you enjoy the video. Hugs, Nadya




Mixed Media Place supplies:


1 comment:

  1. Wow I can't wait to try and make this on a canvas!
    Thanks for the video
    Have a creative day
    Mischelle

    ReplyDelete

Please note: leaving a comment on this website means you agree for us to store and process your data (such as user ID) for communication, education and marketing purposes. More information on our Privacy Policy is listed on the blog.