Finnabair's Store7 Dots StudioFlickrPinterestFacebookTwitterBlog

2017-09-07

Colorful project by Cindy Brown


Today I played with Finnabair Impasto paints, Canvas Resist elements, Lindy's Stamp Gang sprays and texture. You can see, that I went into colourful mode :)


At first I covered the paper with a layer of gesso. Than I started applying Finnabair Impasto paints. They are so thick, you can use them directly with stencils and you will get wonderful, colorful patterns.


To create texture, I have added some Art Stones. Resist Canvas embellishments was sprayed with Lindy's Stamp Gang mists. You can see how beautifully they look, with the visible patterns.


I have used also 7 Dots Studio Word Stickers that are great for any occasion and any project.



Here is the photo of supplies, I have used. 


Below you will find my video:


Mixed Media Place supplies:

No comments:

Post a Comment