Finnabair's Store7 Dots StudioFlickrPinterestFacebookTwitterBlog

2017-09-13

Colorful canvas by Anastasia Kuznetsova


Hello! Anastasia is with you. And today I want to show you the canvas that I made as a gift. That's why there is no photo on it so that the landlady could choose any photo she liked. The size of the canvas is small, only 18 by 24 centimeters, but I'm sure that it will be a perfect addition to the interior of her living room.

















In my work I used new acrylic paints by Finnabair. Recently I really like this technique. Colors are bright, and hands are not dirty, if you hold the finished product in them. Also here I used a white crackle paste and a paste with sand, to create a texture of the background.


Mixed Media Place supplies:


2 comments:

  1. This is beautiful! Love those bold colors and the crackle!Those chippies are pretty nice, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Очень красиво! Как же мне нравится как ты смело работаешь с яркими красками!!!

    ReplyDelete

Please note: leaving a comment on this website means you agree for us to store and process your data (such as user ID) for communication, education and marketing purposes. More information on our Privacy Policy is listed on the blog.