Finnabair's Store7 Dots StudioFlickrPinterestFacebookTwitterBlog

2017-08-03

Guest Designer - Alesanalovesky

Alesanalovesky has won our May challenge, so she is our Guest Designer. She created beautiful project, that we hope will inspire you, to join our current, July challenge. You still have time till August, 20th.

* * * * * *



Good day, my dear. My name is Marina, in the world of scrap better known under the nickname Alesanalovesky. 
I live and work in the city of Arzamas, Nizhny Novgorod region, Russia. I am a beloved wife of my husband and  a mother of baby daughter Yanochka. 
I have been scrapbooking for more than 5 years. There were lots of tops, GDs and Design Teams. Now I am in several manufacturers’ Design Teams. I create my own paper designs and paper chips. I love freestyle. I enjoy bright works with paints and sprays. Also I like gentle lightsome, multi-layered works. 
Thanks for the invitation! Have a creative inspiration!



Inspired by stunning and very beautiful mood board I decided to create a canvas in mixed-media style. I was very inspired by the theme of forest and vegetation.


In my project I used natural shades of wood - green and brown. Sprays from Lindy's Stamp Gang were perfect for that. I used natural moss that I brought from the forest and a lot of glittering embellishments. Very beautiful canvas.














If you want to join the challenge too, here is the link.

Supplies:
Spray Lindy's Starburst - Ponderosa Pines Olive
Spray Lindy's Moon Shadow Mist - Treasure Island Aqua
Stamperia PastaRuvida
Mixmedia glue
Glossy accent
Toppings Craft Premier and Myhobbypoint

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note: leaving a comment on this website means you agree for us to store and process your data (such as user ID) for communication, education and marketing purposes. More information on our Privacy Policy is listed on the blog.