Finnabair's Store7 Dots StudioFlickrPinterestFacebookTwitterBlog

2017-04-04

Altered bottle by Ola Khomenok + video tutorial


Hello dears!
It's Ola here.
I would like to share with you this altered glass bottle. I really love altering. It's some kind of magic when you take a simple glass bottle and turn it to a beautiful vase.




First I covered my bottle with Black Gesso, then I applied a layer of Crackle Paste. After Crackle Paste completely dried  I added embellishments and started to play with Lindy's mists and Art Alchemy paints.








Also I created for you a video tutorial with my voice instructions.
Hope you'll like it.

Here is my video tutorial:

Mixed Media Place supplies:

6 comments:

  1. Brilliant !! You are a fantastic teacher !! Love the way you have shown the texture creation!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Torsa! I'm so glad that you like it!

      Delete
  2. ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent tutorial. I think you did a great job explaining the different steps and why you did what you did. I enjoyed listening to you! Well done!

    ReplyDelete