Finnabair's Store7 Dots StudioFlickrPinterestFacebookTwitterBlog

2017-03-07

Butterfly canvas by Cindy



Hello Dear readers

Today I would like to show you a canvas - my first project during my second term at Mixed Media Place. I had fun creating texture with the products from Prima and especially Finnabair ones. Of course, the coloring with the ecoline that I adore was a must.




I started with creating texture using fabrics, Medium Sculpture and chipboard pieces.



I added metallic elements and amused myself with even more texture.



I covered the whole with white gesso and clear gesso and than starter adding colours.



Ecolines, either in liquid or Brush Pen, are wonderful to create splashes.



I mixed Art Stones with Heavy Body Gel.

I added some flowers and I finished by adding some droplets.




Enjoy the video :)



Mixed Media Place supplies:


6 comments:

Please note: leaving a comment on this website means you agree for us to store and process your data (such as user ID) for communication, education and marketing purposes. More information on our Privacy Policy is listed on the blog.