Finnabair's Store7 Dots StudioFlickrPinterestFacebookTwitterBlog

2017-02-05

A card in a box by Cindy Brown + video


Hello Dear Creative Souls

Today I have for you a box and a card, that fits in it. I came across it by searching the shop - this product is wonderful! wow! I love it. At the bottom you will find also a video from my creative process.





I started by assembling the box and adding papers and tags from 7 Dots Studio. I added stickers and chipboard pieces. Then I played a little bit with the metal flowers, I adore, and brads. 










I added some texture with crackle paste and made some splashes with Twinkling H2O. I repeated the process on the card plus I have added two badges. Usually I do not create cards but I love this one. Enjoy a video.




Mixed Media Place supplies:

No comments:

Post a Comment