Finnabair's Store7 Dots StudioFlickrPinterestFacebookTwitterBlog

2017-01-05

If you can dream it by Cindy Brown




Hello Dear Creative Souls
Today I show you the front cover of my 2017 calendar.
I love to create the texture with the magnificent products from Prima.
Of course I have created a little video for you below.




I started the whole project with creating texture using mechanicals and chipboard pieces. I have added flowers. Then I painted some of the areas with the Prima chalkboard paint. I finished with adding some droplets here and there.


Here is my video:






Mixed Media Place supplies:



4 comments:

  1. Cindy,this is beautiful! thanks for sharing the video process, too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks I love doing video for sure.

      Delete
  2. This is so cool and beautiful. Thank you so much for the inspiration!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your support xxxxxxxxxx

      Delete