Finnabair's Store7 Dots StudioFlickrPinterestFacebookTwitterBlog

2016-09-09

ATC series by Anastasi Kuznetsova


Hello everyone ! Anastasia Kuznetsova here. Today I would like to inspire you to create small forms. Namely, I have prepared for you a series of ATC. My series is called "Night is tender." I used the amazing mixed media materials. 











I have had a lot of fun during the whole process. And I prepared a video tutorial for you. I hope it will help you to start to experiment with colors and paints!

 

Mixed Media Place supplies:

11 comments:

  1. These are just GORGEOUS

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous video and stunning results. :) Thank you for sharing this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Настя, как классно! Захотелось побежать скорее, что-нибудь намиксдмеийничать! =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very beautiful ATCs. Love them all.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing Again and again wow

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's beautiful !! Awesome colors !!

    ReplyDelete