Finnabair's Store7 Dots StudioFlickrPinterestFacebookTwitterBlog

2016-08-23

Sparkle by Tanya Palamarchuk


Hello everyone!
It is Tanya here.

I made bright and shimmering LO with lovely 7Dots Studio papers!
Verano Azul Collection is very inspirational!!!


Some close-ups:





I have made a few photos of process - especially for you!

At first I chose the paper and stencil from 7 Dots Studio.


And I have applied some modelling paste.



Than - a little bit of golden shimmering from Primary Elements...




... that I activated with water.


I chose one of the Lindy's Stamp Gang sprays and one jar of silks - acrylic paint.


And I added some splashes.


Black background stamping is a kind of "must have" for all my projects!


Some embellishments as a final touch and my LO done!


Mixed Media Place supplies:

2 comments:

  1. So beautifull and inspiring Tanya!!!Love it...

    ReplyDelete