Finnabair's Store7 Dots StudioFlickrPinterestFacebookTwitterBlog

2016-08-23

Sparkle by Tanya Palamarchuk


Hello everyone!
It is Tanya here.

I made bright and shimmering LO with lovely 7Dots Studio papers!
Verano Azul Collection is very inspirational!!!


Some close-ups:





I have made a few photos of process - especially for you!

At first I chose the paper and stencil from 7 Dots Studio.


And I have applied some modelling paste.



Than - a little bit of golden shimmering from Primary Elements...




... that I activated with water.


I chose one of the Lindy's Stamp Gang sprays and one jar of silks - acrylic paint.


And I added some splashes.


Black background stamping is a kind of "must have" for all my projects!


Some embellishments as a final touch and my LO done!


Mixed Media Place supplies:

2 comments:

Please note: leaving a comment on this website means you agree for us to store and process your data (such as user ID) for communication, education and marketing purposes. More information on our Privacy Policy is listed on the blog.