Finnabair's Store7 Dots StudioFlickrPinterestFacebookTwitterBlog

2016-06-01

Together by Marta Piekarczyk



Hello

Today I have a new inspiration for you. I love creating cards using many different media.



This time I have added also some flowers, that I stamped onto paper and coloured with watercolor pencils. They make the whole project lighter and they can be a beautiful focal point.



I didn't want to add to many elements - the card was supposed to be light and airy, and I wanted that flowers would be main embellishment.



Final touch was using white gesso to make some elements more toned.


Mixed Media Place supplies:

7 comments:

  1. Pretty card! I love the color combination and the textures. Sweet little clothespin!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful card!!! Love it...

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful card!!! Love it...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card! I love the colors and kind of mixed media look.

    ReplyDelete

Please note: leaving a comment on this website means you agree for us to store and process your data (such as user ID) for communication, education and marketing purposes. More information on our Privacy Policy is listed on the blog.