Finnabair's Store7 Dots StudioFlickrPinterestFacebookTwitterBlog

2016-06-01

Together by Marta Piekarczyk



Hello

Today I have a new inspiration for you. I love creating cards using many different media.



This time I have added also some flowers, that I stamped onto paper and coloured with watercolor pencils. They make the whole project lighter and they can be a beautiful focal point.



I didn't want to add to many elements - the card was supposed to be light and airy, and I wanted that flowers would be main embellishment.



Final touch was using white gesso to make some elements more toned.


Mixed Media Place supplies:

7 comments:

  1. Pretty card! I love the color combination and the textures. Sweet little clothespin!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful card!!! Love it...

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful card!!! Love it...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card! I love the colors and kind of mixed media look.

    ReplyDelete