Finnabair's Store7 Dots StudioFlickrPinterestFacebookTwitterBlog

2016-04-23

Oh happy day by Tanya Palamarchuk


Hello everyone!
It is Tanya.
I created a layout using my favorite collection by 7Dots Studio - Yuletide!
I love this color combo and these patterns! They are so original and fantastic!
This LO about me.


Some details:



I made a few photos of process!
First of all I choose 2 papers from Yuletide Collection.

I cut one of them into triangles and placed at the background.

I prepared TCW stencil and Texture Paste with sand...


...and I have added some interesting volume to my project.


Next step - color! I choose 2 colors of Primary Elements...


...and added them to my layout using dry brush.


I activated pigments with water.



I did some stamping with black ink.


Сord, chipboard pieces, a flower, a clothespin, a few sequins and my layout is almost done!
A cherry on a top - nice splash of white paint!



Supplies from Mixed Media Place:

9 comments:

  1. Really nice project ;)
    Greetings, Paulina

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow wow wow and wow sweety love your style always thanks for sharing your talent

    ReplyDelete
  3. Хотела написать на английском :) Хи-хи! Таня, страничка просто взрыв мозга! геометрия твоя поражает! Лю! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Таня, это как вообще такое можно придумать??? Ты потрясающе креативная!!!
    Крутая страничка!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Танюшик дуже класно!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Amazing Stockpile Challenge Review

    What you learn by reading survival books can teach you to live after a collapse or major disaster or even save your life. Not everyone has the time to learn everything they need to survive, but books can teach you gardening, canning, dehydrating, hunting and camping, as well as how to identify edible and medicinal wild plants, and how to survive in the wilderness. The time to acquire these books and build your preparedness library is now, before the poo hits the fan.


    http://wholetoneshealingmusicreview.com/the-amazing-stockpile-challenge-program-review/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Спасибо, девочки, дорогие)))
    Thanks, ladies!!! I am very pleasure)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable work once again!!! Loved it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adorable work once again!!! Loved it!!!

    ReplyDelete

Please note: leaving a comment on this website means you agree for us to store and process your data (such as user ID) for communication, education and marketing purposes. More information on our Privacy Policy is listed on the blog.