Finnabair's Store7 Dots StudioFlickrPinterestFacebookTwitterBlog

2015-12-02

Christmas Swap Tags

Do you take part in crafty swaps?
You can find many of those on different social media. This is a wonderful opportunity to meet new people, make friends and most importantly share your love for art!
Our one and only Tusia created a set of six tags for a Christmas swap. Take a look at those beauties, who wouldn't like to receive such a sweet gift ?

I am always open to swaps between artists - this time I signed up to Christmas Tags swap:) I created series of very similar tags, that you can see below.


They are not exactly the same, because I do not want to feel like craftsman. I love to create unique projects. But the rules for swap made me create six very similar tags :) So here they are :)


For background I have used Finnabair papers. At first I have applied a mixture of Finnabair Modelling Paste and Mica Powder Through this stencil . Than I have added Snowflake Paste and I have added here and there 3D Gloss Gel with Micro Beads and Glass Beads.




Then I made created some splashes using White Ecoline and have added some 7 Dots Studio Yuletide stickers and elements.
After I have added embellishments (poinsettias were created by me using red cardstock and Cameo Silhouette machine), here and there I applied some white gesso, to create more snowy effect.



I hope you enjoyed my tags. Thank you for visiting Mixed Media Place blog today. Below you will find the list of all used products available in the store.
Have a great day!
Tusia


Products from Mixed Media Place:

3 comments:

  1. So gorgeous, Tusia - I love the design of the ATCs - lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love them, I wish I had thought about joining an online swap! Might just have to go and make some right now! Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete