Finnabair's Store7 Dots StudioFlickrPinterestFacebookTwitterBlog

2015-08-03

Dreams are whispers of your soul

Bold colours, cute paper die cuts and one amazing journal spread.
We love Tusia's pages full of love and happiness. 
You must see it for yourself. 


Today I am here with art-journal pages, that I created lately using Claudine Hellmuth Acrylic Paints. They have gorgeous colors - very fresh and bold. Colors, that I have used, are Painterly Pink, Teal, Landscape Green and Sky Blue. I have added to each color lots of white paint - and still the colors are amazingly beautiful and bright. I love those paints for their quality!!

I started working on background, and than I glued down some flowers cut out from old paper and some 7 Dots Studio papers. I have added also stickers and die-cut elements from newest collection - Verano Azul.




Than I have added some drawings, journaling, some dots and on the and I mixed some Claudine Hellmuth paint with Finnabair 3D Gloss Gel and applied this mixture through the stencils. I love the freedom, that art-journal gives :)



Products from Mixed Media Place:


2 comments:

  1. Beautiful pages and quote! Wow! You made my day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely pages with beautiful color and love the use of the white pen.

    ReplyDelete

Please note: leaving a comment on this website means you agree for us to store and process your data (such as user ID) for communication, education and marketing purposes. More information on our Privacy Policy is listed on the blog.