Finnabair's Store7 Dots StudioFlickrPinterestFacebookTwitterBlog

2015-05-11

Find Neverland

A charming  moment captured in time and so beautifully embellished by Marianne.
Don't wait - grab your stencils, some lovely papers and feel inspired!


Today I have a layout to show you, with my nephew Adrian.
Sadly they live so far away that we only see each other a couple of times each year.
This precious photo was taken some years ago and I just love it! It was pouring down and he borrowed some boots from our youngest daughter – way too big, but that didn’t matter. And in fact, he didn’t mind the rain at all. :)


I did a lot of stenciling on the background; in fact, I went rather wild with different kinds of stencils. :)
I used both Molding Paste and Gesso.


So there are not too many embellishments on this layout, I believe the stenciling did most of the “work”.
Just some tags, die-cut elements and stickers from the 7Dots Studio Destination Unknown collection that I love so much and felt that it was perfect for the photo. I also added some DottieAnn mesh and sewing thread.



Materials from Mixed Media Place:


12 comments:

  1. Totally brilliant Marianne!!!! I love the way you used the stencils and the layout is so balanced yet full! A feast for the eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marianne,
    Beautiful page and such an adorable photo of your nephew.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kathy! Yes, I love that photo!

      Delete
  3. Great layout, first of all I love this collection and than what you did with it totally fits that lovely picture!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. True Wilma! It's a wonderful Collection! And thank you!

      Delete