Finnabair's Store7 Dots StudioFlickrPinterestFacebookTwitterBlog

2015-03-08

Ice Wine

How about a glass of chilled wine...? ;)
Pascale performed some beautiful mixed media magic interpreting her theme...


Hello Sweeties,
Today I'm up on Mixed Media Place blog with a layout I made for an exposition we had in my town.
The subject was: Vineyard and Wine. The title " Vin de Glace " means "Ice Wine".


To make my background, I've embossed the prints of a stamp with clear embossing powder in order to obtain a resist effect.
Then I colored the embossed area with Twinkling H2Os and spray inks in the same shades of color as my photo. The stamp prints started to be visible. I finished with some random stamping.

I brightened the die-cut snowflakes with white Art Sugar. I used some Soft Matte Gel to glue them.
I wanted to give the illusion of snow, I hope you will be able to see it on the photo.


I colored the flowers with Rubilite Twinkling H2O paint and the leaves with copper wax.
As always, I used the 3D Matte Gel to glue all the embellishments.


 Materials from Mixed Media Place:



5 comments:

  1. Pascale, you did a great job! I fell in love with your LO, wang to try something like this)

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful! The photo is phenomenal too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful layout, especially details.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabuleux! Et des couleurs originales qui se marient si bien aux grappes... J'adore !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful layout and gorgeous colors. The texture is wonderful! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Please note: leaving a comment on this website means you agree for us to store and process your data (such as user ID) for communication, education and marketing purposes. More information on our Privacy Policy is listed on the blog.