Finnabair's Store7 Dots StudioFlickrPinterestFacebookTwitterBlog

2014-11-05

Oniric Creature

Creative meetings are something that we absolutely love!
Yet again, two of our Creative Team members had a chance to meet in person and - obviously - it resulted in some beautiful art! :)
Take a look.


Hello Sweeties!
Last month Kasia Krzymińska was here, in Tours, to teach several classes and she stayed a few days afterwards to visit the Touraine. We visited a lot of castles around Tours and one of them was the Castle of Langeais.
I couldn't resist to show her the work of a ceramist that I love: Hélène Rousseau Sellier-Duplessis. Sadly, the workshop was closed, but we were able to see some of her works. I think that Kasia loved her work, too.

The photo I took that day of one of Hélène's masterpieces is the one that I chose to scrap today.



A little surprise - I'm also posting a video in this post (my real first one!) where you can see how I created this layout.
I hope you enjoy it! 


Materials from Mixed Media Place:


3 comments:

  1. Lovely video and such a beautiful page! I encourage you - please do more videos! I loved seeing your process!

    ReplyDelete
  2. magnifique travail et merci pour la video! biz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic video. We want more!!! <3

    ReplyDelete