Finnabair's Store7 Dots StudioFlickrPinterestFacebookTwitterBlog

2014-05-07

Magnolia Poetry

Well... We simply can't resist...
Our whole Design Team is intoxicated with Spring... :)
Come and enjoy some gorgeous Magnolia poetry...


Hello Sweeties,

I would like to share with you a new layout I made for Mixed Media Place.


I photographed this magnolia in my garden.
Magnolias are among the first flowers to blossom in Spring.


For my base I used paper from the latest 7 Dots Cold Country collection.
As always, to create my background, I added some modeling paste, here it's a crackle paste, some Twinkling H2O paints, some stamping and some splatters of black gesso and Gold Izink.


I lightly colored the paper mini roses that come in silver color with the Wine & Roses Twinkling H2O.
(btw, notice the names of the Twinklings I used: Wine&Roses, Ginger Flower, Wisteria, Black Orchid - welcome to my paint garden! ;) )


All the embellishments (including the ones from Mechanicals collection) were glued with Extra Heavy Matt Gel Medium.

Happy Spring, everyone!

Supplies from Mixed Media Place:


5 comments:

  1. As I already said on your blog, Pascale, it is beautiful and harmonious
    Véro

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Pictures!Nice creation.Thanks for sharing.

    permitsandvisas

    ReplyDelete