Finnabair's Store7 Dots StudioFlickrPinterestFacebookTwitterBlog

2013-12-31

Wishes & Inspirations by Anai

Today we meet on the last day of the year. Are any of you going to welcome the New Year creating some wonderful art?
Let's say goodbye to 2013 with our ever so subtle and very inspiring...

Dziś spotykamy się w ostatnim dniu 2013. Czy ktoś z was zamierza witać Nowy Rok tworząc coś pięknego? :)
Pożegnajmy stary rok razem z naszą jak zawsze subtelną i bardzo inspirującą...


Hello. :) It's the very last day of this year...
This year has been quite difficult for me. But it has also been full of happy and beautiful moments and that is the thing I want to remember the most. For sure - it has been a very very busy year.
So last week when I had a few days away from work, when I almost completed all the projects, there was this moment when I suddenly decided to create a spontaneous mixed-media layout and make a short movie from making it. ;)

Witajcie w ostatnim dniu tego roku :)
Muszę przyznać, że to nie był dla mnie rok najłatwiejszy... Ale składał się także z wielu szczęśliwych i pięknych chwil - i to właśnie przede wszystkim chcę zapamiętać. Jedno jest pewne - to był szalenie pracowity rok... W ostatnich tygodniach moje zmęczenie naprawdę sięgnęło zenitu.
Zatem, gdy w zeszłym tygodniu miałam tych kilka wolnych dni - z dala od pracy i już prawie po zamknięciu wszystkich bieżących projektów, w którymś momencie naszła mnie silna spontaniczna potrzeba zrobienia mixed-mediowego scrapa i nagrania przy okazji małego filmiku. :)


It's really not that complicated - just a 12x12 craft paper base, some gesso, some gelatos, some glimmer mists.

Mój scrap nie jest jakoś strasznie skomplikowany - ot, spontaniczna zabawa mediami - prosta kraftowa baza, trochę gesso, trochę kredek Gelatos, trochę Glimmer Mistów.


I really wanted to create something in cheerful colours and use a picture I've lately found in my drawer - it's from a trip to Ireland three years ago. I remember this special time very well. I remeber that day at the Aran Islands and that exciting feeling that I could do anything I wanted!

Chciałam przede wszystkim odrobiny radosnych kolorów do oprawy zdjęcia, które znalazłam ostatnio w szufladzie. Było zrobione 3 lata temu podczas wycieczki do Irlandii. Pamiętam dokładnie ten bardzo wyjątkowy czas. I pamiętam ten dzień na Wyspach Aran i to niesamowite uczucie, że mogę wszystko!




So I wish you all the best for this New Year and just remember to seek for this kind of feeling. Just stop for a moment and feel the freedom wherever you are...
I wish myself exactly the same thing. :)

Na ten nowy rok życzę Wam wszystkiego co najlepsze i żebyście szukali w życiu właśnie takich wrażeń. Nieważne gdzie jesteście - po prostu czasem zatrzymajcie się na chwilę i poczujcie wolność...
Sobie życzę dokładnie tego samego. :)


And below is my little video. It's not a tutorial, it's just some "making of". I wanted to show you my creative process.
I had to speed it up a little - with a little magic of technology you get 2 hours in less than 10 minutes. ;) I hope you will enjoy the time we spend together. ;)

A poniżej znajdziecie mój mały filmik. nie jest to tutorial, ani film instruktażowy. Chciałam Wam po prostu odrobinę przybliżyć mój proces twórczy. Mało kto ma okazję go podglądać ;)
Oczywiście musiałam ten proces nieco przyspieszyć - dzięki technologii i odrobinie czarów udało mi się zmieścić dwie godziny w niecałych 10 minutach.
Mam nadzieję, że ten czas spędzicie ze mną z przyjemnością. :)



Supplies from Mixed Media Place / Materiały ze sklepu Mixed Media Place:




p.s. oh, and one more thing... :)


5 comments:

  1. A really beautiful project Anai, I loved watching your video to see your process - thanks for taking the time to share it, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Anai; love your project, a real lovely and so beautiful work !!!
    Love your video,!!!

    I wish you an happy New Year, and I'll be happy to see you soon, Christiane,

    ReplyDelete
  3. merci pour cette chouette video qui montre le travail de ta belle page! bonnes fetes

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy New Year Anai :) Loved watching your video and process. Fantastic page to end the year and looking forward to a creative, hopeful 2014!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ana.... it is so fun to watch you create. Thank you for the eye candy and fun. xx Sarinda

    ReplyDelete

Please note: leaving a comment on this website means you agree for us to store and process your data (such as user ID) for communication, education and marketing purposes. More information on our Privacy Policy is listed on the blog.