Finnabair's Store7 Dots StudioFlickrPinterestFacebookTwitterBlog

2013-09-25

pink tag | różowy tag

Hello dear friends! Today I want to show you small bagde with my name that I prepared for last ProzArt event. I created background using chipboard letters, gel medium and gesso. Then I covered it with sprays made with Primary Elements, Silks, added doodling and splashes with white Ecoline. Last step was stamping, writing my name and contour with brown Distress Marker.

Witajcie! Dziś chciałabym Wam pokazać mój identyfikator z letniego ProzArtu. Przygotowałam tło używając kartonowych liter, gel medium i gessa. Potem pokryłam całość sprayami przygotowanymi z Primary Elements, Silksami, dodałam doodlink i chlapanie białą Ecoliną. Ostatnim krokiem było stemplowanie, dodanie imienia i obrysowanie taga brązowym Distress Markerem.





Supplies from Mixed Media Place | Materiały ze sklepu Mixed Media Place:

1 comment:

Please note: leaving a comment on this website means you agree for us to store and process your data (such as user ID) for communication, education and marketing purposes. More information on our Privacy Policy is listed on the blog.